anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

아름다운 친구

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BTOB released Irresistible Lips MV



hello everyone..hikamayra back here with new update

first of all, i'm sorry if my blog it's like a kpop site for now..
always about entertainment news

maybe i'm into kpop intertainment especially for B2ST and BTOB

^____^





Cube entertainment's new boys BTOB unleashed the full MV of their new song Irresistible Lips,check out the MV here!





warning : Rated for 18++



before debut, BTOB already perform this song for their pre-debut on JTBC Invincible Cheongdam sitcom

there's no Sungjae and Peniel yet.. check their performance below.





so there's no wrong for me to share news about them right

please keep support me, my blog B2ST and BTOB 

thank you..

I like you the best