Skip to main content

Royal Pirates First Showcase in Malaysia - First Stop In Sabah

Hi all. 
I'm back again continue to update about the latest Korean rock band Royal Pirates showcase in Malaysia or to be exact their first stop in Kota Kinabalu Sabah.

So, where should I start? 
I mean what should I write to tell you guys how lucky I am to met this band? 
Because they are really talented, good looking and a English-speaker so I found it amazing and easy for fans and media to communicate with them.


Let's begin. My previous post is about my first encounter with all Royal Pirates member in airport right. So continue with the day of Love Toxic showcase (1st May 2015)

I woke up early in the morning around 8 AM because I want to be there a the venue earlier and I know maybe I can be lucky winner or something. Then me and friend (Bibbiey) agreed to met at bus stop the heading to 1Borneo using another bus..yeaayy We ride on a bus okay.

So once we arrived, around 11:30 AM, I said ohh still early. Let's find the stage and after I saw it i was like woooooaahhh is it for real? The stage look freaking awesome with the drum set, the spave for the guitar and it was already set up. I can't wait.. then we go t have some lunch first because we are HUNGRY!!

The awesome stage for Royal Pirates to perform




Did you guys see the white set of drummer and other at the back? 
It was the place for my bias Kim Sooyoon the drummer

Okay continue with the things happened after we finished with our lunch.

We went back to the venue which is the place for Hotlink do a few promotion such as new cell phone with a less price and so on. And one girl with green hair which is the MC for the showcase Denise Chan were also there. I saw her during the night before when Royal Pirates arrived at the KKIA airport. She has been organized few contest for fans and public to participate if they wanted to see Royal Pirates closely.

I was so excited.. I have participate and be among the first contestant join the games just to get a free passes. and actually I've got my passes already before because i'm a winner for the third prize right.

But, my aim to get a meet and greet passes. And around 4-5 PM, the fans are now entering the venue and for the free standing zone me and the hotlink winners got the stand quiet close to stage. I mean the fans at our back is far away a bit from our places. But still the 1st and 2nd winner was lucky enough because their seat is more closer and they got the chances to zoom out the boys.

Well, I am being me. Still unsatisfied and wanted to join more games. And I guess at the moment I step back to the place where the MC still play few games for fans and it for the MEET and GREET passes. I've told myself, this is your chance Mayra!

And here we go, I was in rush to be at the games zone where Denise ask a few question for fans to answer, At that time the question was to name the twitter account of Royal Pirates members James and Moonchul. I noticed that few fans are still struggle and some of them have googled their account. I immediately raise my hands up and she noticed me so I've got the chance to answer the question. And I was correct!! So  I got one point for the meet and greet session. Later on she asking for the photo (polaraid), album, the red apps for Hotlink user and once again I'm in rush to get my things done. After that, I managed to answer another question by denise about what i'm going to say to royal pirates on stage later and my answer was 'hey please produced more unique and wonderful song for your fans and what?? 

YES! I WON THAT MEET AND GREET PASSES. YEAAAAHH!! 
Thank you so much Denise. I'm so happy!!



The pictures of us the winner for Meet and Greet session with Royal Pirates before the showcase begin. And we have to wore the red t-shirt given by Hotlink. 
Well, after all its my favorite color, RED. ^^


After that, we went back to the venue to enjoy the showcase. I really enjoy myself watching them perform live in front of my eyes. And I took a spot really coincidence with by bias because I stand really straight towards his place of drummer. 

And let's view some picture taken by me during the showcase.






I can see my bias directly straight. hahaha <3 p="">





Haiissh... i still missed them so much..

Please consider to coming here again in Sabah okay..

Royal Pirates hwaiting!!






Popular posts from this blog

Winter Trip Jeju Island, Korea: Part 1

Assalamualaikum. Dah masuk tahun 2018, selamat tahun baru semua.  Banyak benda yang jadi dalam tahun 2017. Dari yang aku tak jangka, yang tak kesampaian, patah hati semualah. Yang paling tak sangka bila aku dapat juga curi masa untuk diri sendiri merawat hati yang terluka. chewwaaahh~ Kali ni nak share pasal trip musim sejuk aku dan geng travel si kakak ke Pulau Jeju sementara rasa teruja tu masih ada. Kitorang pun baru je balik tiga minggu yang lalu 16-19 Disember (semasa entri ni ditaip). Ceritanya, memang tak plan langsung nak keluar melancong untuk tahun 2017..sebab tahun ni merupakan starting point aku mula aktif dalam bidang fotografi secara serius. Banyak terlibat dalam ambil gambar job wedding, tunang, kenduri. Kembali aktif dengan kamera sebab masih belum dapat kerja yang tetap (hopefully soon to come). Dalam awal Oktober yang lalu, aku scroll timeline Facebook macam biasa, tuptup ternampak iklan dari page Air Asia mengkhabarkan yang route baru akan dibuk

Pesta Kaamatan (Sabah Harvest Festival)

Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan! Hehehe...apakah yang sedang dibebelkan tu? opppss..saya bukan mencarut ar....ni la ayat yang paling femes orang sabah selalu cakap kalau tiba ja penghujung bulan Mei..mau tau kenapa? begini..ayat tu sebenarnya merupakan ayat macam ucapan la lebih kurang...ucapan sempena sambutan Kaamatan (satu pesta yang diraikan di Sabah) Tau apa pula tu pesta kaamatan?okay ni saya nak cerita latar belakang, sejarah, topik pasal festival ni..baca betul2 tau.. Latar belakang (sumber dari wikipedia) ^_^ Tadau Kaamatan Pesta Kaamatan atau nama lain iaitu (Tadau Kaamatan) atau di dalam bahasa Kadazan "Magavau" merupakan upacara perayaan khas untuk menghormati "Bambazon" iaitu semangat padi. Perayaan ini adalah amalan secara tradisi Kaum Kadazan-Dusun sejak zaman berzaman. Perayaan "Magavau" ini biasanya diadakan selepas selesai menuai padi . Pesta Kaamatan yang dirayakan dewasa ini telah diluluskan oleh Majlis Undangan Kerajaan K

Sejarah nahas yang terburuk di Sabah

I'M A SABAHAN  Nahas udara tidak kira melibatkan kapal terbang atau helikopter, sememangnya mahu dielakkan semua umat manusia, namun ia berlaku juga kerana pelbagai faktor seperti mekanikal, teknikal, cuaca, landasan, masalah pesawat dan kecuaian manusia. Berikut beberapa kejadian nahas udara terburuk yang pernah berlaku di bumi Sabah, sebagai iktibar dan pengajaran kepada semua. Marilah kita sama sama mendoakan semoga roh kesemua mangsa dalam nahas itu, diberkati dan ditempatkan di kalangan orang Soleh. Amin. Tun Fuad Stephens, Ketua Menteri Sabah yang terkorban dalam nahas udara 7 Jun 1976. Nahas itu menggemparkan Malaysia dan dunia. Ketua Menteri Sabah, Tun Mohd Fuad Stephens dan 10 yang lain termasuk menteri kabinet, terkorban apabila pesawat Nomad milik Sabah Air, terhempas kira kira 2 kilometer dari landasan Lapangan Terbang Kota Kinabalu. Kejadian berlaku ketika pesawat hendak mendarat di Kota Kinabalu dari Labuan. Saksi mendengar dentuman di