anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

아름다운 친구

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Born Day Junhyung - #HAPPYJOKERDAY

19.12.2013
Embedded image permalink
Happy birthday to my sweet and lovely boy forever Yong Junhyung

Talented guy from BEAST

He is a rapper, composer, lyricist, dancer, and now become actor

YONG STAR!!

I love you so damn much Junhyung.. I don't know what happen to me exactly.


i just.. love you and my heart can't explain.


I don't care if you're 25 already or if you're an ajhussi or what

Because Yong, I'll always stay here & support you 
#25thYongStarDay


Embedded image permalink

Despite of my messy bias list, u are still in the #1 spot ♥ Always.
 remember that~
Embedded image permalink

I LOVE YOU.


And...

Happy birthday to me too.

^_^

I like you the best